Carrot Poker School – Grade 2
Grade 2 is a transformational intermediate level course which assumes that you already have solid foundations and are ready to truly understand the heart of poker theory. Students report a complete revelation in how they think about the game upon completing this course.
11 Videos | 10 Hours
- Polarising and Condensing. Introduction to Strategy Construction.
- Value Betting. The Tier System for Made Hands.
- Bluffing. Theoretical Fold Equity. World Favourability. Tiers of Bluff.
- Bet-Sizing Toolkits. Equity Before and After Betting. Relative Polarisation.
- The Out of Position Game. Urgency. Slowplaying. Robustness.
- The In Position Game. Investment Ceilings. Hybrid Bets.
- Facing Bets 1 – Range Thresholds.
- Facing Bets 2: The Bluff Catching System.
- 3Bet Pots – Building a Flop Strategy. Board Texture.
- Raising Flop. Raising Turn. Raising River.