Carrot Poker School Grade 3
Grade 3 is for more advanced players who would like to become elite theoreticians. Students should already have a strong grasp of intermediate poker theory. This course features lots of dense theoretical material but also shows you how to practice it.
11 Videos | 10 Hours
Grade 3 – Course Syllabus
- Advanced Range Construction 1: Calling, Raising and Folding.
- Advanced Range Construction 2: Checking and Betting.
- Important Blocker Effects. Blocking/Unblocking Folding Ranges.
- The Five Types of Flop Raise. The Three Types of Turn Raise. Playing Turn After Raising Flop.
- Handling Aggression. Bluff Catcher Selection. Board Texture. Range Width and Bluff Catching.
- Extreme Bet Sizing. Overbets. Underbets. Mastering River Sizing.
- Triple Barreling. Bluffing EV. Hyper Polar vs. Hyper Condensed Situations.
- Properly Protected Checking Ranges. Slowplaying and Blockers. SPR Considerations.
- Defending 3Bet Pots: Flop Play. Donk-Betting. Jamming Turns.
- 4-Bet Pots: Attacking and Defending. Call Only Strategies. Turn Play.